The extra (extra, extra, extra) large double door metal dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets, Solution Series (model SL54DD), is a metal dog crate specifically designed for the largest breed of dogs including Great Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernard’s, etc.…. This is an extra-large, durable, heavy duty metal dog crate that features a two-door configuration with convenient front & side door access, three secure slide-bolt latches per door, four rubber “roller” feet to protect your floors & a tough easy to clean leak-proof plastic pan. This “Ginormous” dog crate utilizes drop-pin construction (4 drop-pins) ensuring maximum durability to safely and securely handle large breed dogs. This giant dog crate is also equipped with our patent-pending “L” Bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel of the dog crate so the side panels do not bow inward after assembly ensuring a safe & sturdy dog crate for your dog. The “Ginormous” dog crate measures 54L x 37W x 45H and weighs 80.2 pounds. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family and that’s why we ensure our dog crates are manufactured with the highest quality control standards creating a safe home for your pet that you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. If you have any questions about our dog crates our customer service department would be glad to help you. MidWest customer service can be contacted at: 1-800-428-8560, available 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Giant double door metal dog crate measures 54L x 37W x 45H Inches & weighs 80.2 pounds. This dog crate is ideal for extra-large dog breeds weighing over 90 pounds (Great Dane dog crate)
- Double door configuration metal dog crate includes easy to clean, removable leak-proof pan & 4 rubber “roller” feet to protect your hard floors & patent pending “L-Bar” safety feature
- Durable heavy duty metal dog crate design w/ 3 heavy duty secure slide-bolt latches per door. Please note this is an extra extra-large dog crate and requires 2 people for assembly
- Sturdy drop-pin construction (4 drop-pins) ensures strong & secure dog crate assembly & patent-pending “L” bar on top panel of the dog crate ensures the dog crate side panels do not bow inward after dog crate is assembled
- Protective E-coat finish prevents rust for long lasting use & wire dog crate includes 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty