Built dog tough! When it comes to our dog beds, blankets, and covers, we don’t cut corners. Every single one of our products is made from only the highest-quality materials to ensure that it will last for years. Constructed of our own proprietary blend of 1680 denier Ripstop ballistic nylon, the TUFF crate cover shares many of the qualities that make our TUFF beds so unique. These densely woven covers will resist tearing and scratching, and the Ripstop pattern of fibers prevents small holes from growing in size. The smooth, canvas-like texture of the cover allows dirt, fur, and liquids to slide right off, so cleanup is a breeze. Most spills and messes can be simply wiped off with a damp towel, but if a more intensive cleaning is needed the cover can be machine-washed in cold water on a delicate cycle.
The TUFF crate cover is the perfect solution to giving your pup his very own “safe place”-dogs naturally seek out a place of comfort, warmth, safety, and privacy called a den, and this cover will recreate that experience for your dog in his crate. While designing this cover, we included all the features we love in a good dog crate cover. It fits like a glove, and has front and rear flaps for easy access. Velcro straps replace zippers, and overhead ventilation flaps ensure your dog always has plenty of air. The covers are easy to install or remove, and when not in use they can be readily rolled up or folded for storage or travel. Please note that though these covers are made from the same material as our TUFF beds, these covers are not designed to be chew proof. They’ll hold up to occasional chewing and nibbling, but the thinness and flexibility of the flaps leaves them vulnerable to gnawing damage if your dog catches them between his teeth. All flaps should be secured flatly to the crate or pulled away from the dog’s access before being left unsupervised with a persistent chewer.
- NOT COVERED BY OUR CHEW PROOF GUARANTEE; though tough enough to stand up to occasional chewing and nibbling, this cover is not designed to be chew proof and should be secured flat to crate or moved away from dog’s access if left unattended with a chewer
- Super durable 1680 denier Ripstop Ballistic Nylon material resists scratching, water, hair, dirt, odors, and occasional chewing
- Perfect for recreating the safety, warmth, comfort, and privacy of a natural den
- Easy upkeep; TUFF material can be simply wiped down to clear off dirt and fur, or machine-washed in cold water for a more thorough cleaning
- Fits like a glove; possesses front and rear access flaps and overhead ventilation flap; easy installation and removal